My Favorite Things:
- Photography (Of COURSE!)
- My beautiful, wonderful, crazy family!
- Coffee, everything about coffee. (Let's grab coffee!)
- Cuddling my husband on the couch with a cozy blanket and watching marathons of Grey's Anatomy.
- Teal, Coral, GOLD < Colors that I live for
- Sand, the Ocean - I could definitely live on the beach!
- Panera Bread's Broccoli Cheddar Soup & Turkey Bravo!
I'm a wife and a mommy of 4. I love my amazing husband, my four beautiful children and I am a major romantic.
You can find me at any Starbucks, (just your typical coffee addict) or adventuring around town with my huge family! I am a mommy to four amazing children. My sons, Noah, Jack and Cash, and my stepdaughter Kairi. All four of them, 7 and under. Yes, I'm a busy woman. But, I love my life that way.
I started photography by simply picking up a camera as a kid in middle school. After that, I was hooked. I spent day and night researching, teaching myself about utilizing natural light to create stunning portraits. Simply put, I have an obsession with capturing moments. Never do I go a day without photographing something. Whether it's my kids, my husband, or my amazing clients, photography is a part of my every day life. I am lucky enough to be able to do what I love every. single. day.
Why do I specialize in weddings? Watching two people say their vows, kiss for the first time as husband and wife and walk back down the aisle with smiles shining from ear to ear, that moment, is what I live for. That is why I do what I do.